PLASTWOOD SA is committed to protecting the safety and health of employees and more specifically:
- To comply with the applicable legal and other requirements, in order to ensure the Health & Safety of its employees.
- ΝRecognize the risks and minimize their consequences to all its employees, by taking appropriate precautionary measures.
- To prevent injuries and adverse Health & Safety incidents that could arise from its operation and activities.
- To provide appropriate training and to ensure the participation of employees in matters related to Health & Safety at work.
- To protect employees and the society in which it operates, adopting safe technologies and operating procedures.
The Management believes and considers that the Health & Safety of its employees is everyone’s obligation all and is committed to the implementation of every possible measure and procedure to minimize and / or eliminate the relevant negative consequences.